Vacation Rental Cleaning Specialist | Residential Cleaning Professionals
Most ProTeam vacuums have Four Levels of Filtration, each level designed to sift out smaller and smaller particles. Some backpack models have an easy access, post-motor filter made from HEPA media to capture and contain microscopic particulates and carbon dust. By eliminating the dust and not just moving it around, the process leaves the home healthier by removing the particles and thereby improving the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
Many people can spend up to 90% of their time indoors and The Highland Cleaning Company recognized the need to attempt to offer a solution to a situation many customers may be completely unaware of. The nature or source of indoor pollutants is quite extensive but any gas or particles from tobacco smoke, mold, bacteria, furniture, pet hair, even burning candles can all add to a reduction in IAQ. Symptoms of a reduced IAQ can include eye, nose and throat irritations, coughing, wheezing, headaches and in some cases skin irritations.
ProTeam is a proud partner of the American Lung Association in an effort to educate the public about the importance of healthy indoor air.
This unique method of suction-vacuuming cleans carpets, hard floors, and other surfaces without stirring up dust – so the air stays cleaner, the furniture collects less dust, and cleaners can work without breathing unhealthy air. The introduction of these vacuums in The Highland Cleaning Company ensures they offer an opportunity to address these issues and at the very least give their clients and staff an improved cleaning service in the homes we clean.
- These vacuums are designed to provide more positive health impacts with better Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- The advanced four level filtration system with treated filters capture allergens, bacteria, pollen, asthma triggers, dust and other harmful particles leaving healthier air behind as we clean you home.
- The vacuum is designed to avoid and eliminate stirring up dust as its high-efficiency direct suction technique cleans carpets and hard surfaces.
- For our cleaning technicians the benefit of effective and efficient cleaning means less user strain to get the very best results for our clients.
- The American Lung Association has teamed up with ProTeam with the aim to educate us about healthy indoor air quality (IAQ) and its importance to our health.
We use a variety of products from different suppliers but we are proud to use Ecolab products as they demonstrate a desire to keep our environment clean, safe and achieve sustainability goals.
- We offer steam cleaning, a non-toxic cleaning method using only water and heat to kill 99.99% of bacteria avoiding the need for harmful corrosive oxidizing agents.
- By using only water, heat and ultimately steam to remove dirt and grime there is nothing put into the immediate environment to aggravate allergy symptoms helping keep our aim to be green, clean and healthier.
- Cleaning without the need of potentially harmful solutions such as ammonia or bleach keeps your home safe for children and pets whereby surfaces contaminated with residue might cause a burn to the eyes, skin irritations or illness.