Vacation Rental Cleaning Specialist | Residential Cleaning Professionals
Scotland to Scottsdale. From the humble thistle to the mighty saguaro cactus.
Swapping the green lush landscapes of the Scottish Highlands to the heat and dry climate of Scottsdale Arizona the Highland Cleaning Company brings you a house cleaning service you can depend on.
Lisa first discovered a passion for the cleaning industry whilst working in some of the Highlands best hotels and then followed this up operating her own house cleaning company in Scottsdale back in 2007.
After a few years back in Scotland Lisa is now returning to the valley with her husband and children to rediscover the joy and delights of living life in the sun whilst renewing her passion to provide cleaner, greener and healthier homes.
The Highland Cleaning Company Mission Statement
To bring together a highly motivated and trained team who will go beyond the call of duty to provide our clients with a first class service not only for the first time, but every time.
- We offer staff training using the C.O.R.E training program with each and every new employee on how to clean using our cleaning system, whether they come with experience or not
- By investing in Pro Team Back pack vacuums we know our teams have been provided with the best tools for the job.
- A non-toxic cleaning system from Ecolab which is kind to the environment, safe for our clients, staff and pets.
- All cleaning comes with a SATISFACTION GAURENTEE – we carry out a quality inspection on the homes we clean to provide feedback to our team and for your peace of mind.
- Using HouseCall Pro – a professional scheduling software ensures accuracy and security.
- We are dedicated to ongoing communication with our clients and team and we encourage open feedback.
Did you know?
The Scottish thistle is a proud and regal plant that has been the national emblem of Scotland for centuries. The purple and prickly thistle can be found all over Scotland, from the Highlands to the Lowlands and across all the Isles. There are many historical accounts that speculate as to why it was chosen as the national emblem, but the truth is no one really can say when it was chosen or for why.
Perhaps it was The Order of the Thistle dating back to 809 with King Achaius who was a kind and wise ruler. Or the delightful story from 1263 of the thistle thwarting invading Vikings who were bare footed unaware of the thistles prickles! Then to royalty once more as in 1470 the thistle is used as a royal symbol by King James III as it appeared on silver coins during his reign.
Whatever the tale, be it from the 9th Century or later, the choice for Scotland’s national emblem will always be as majestic as it is enigmatic.